Cecile Dionne Color Paper Doll Set Signed Autograph Dionne Quintuplets
This item is a vintage 9" X 9" color paper doll set featuring the Dionne Quintuplets.The set features a page with the five Dionne Quintuplet paper dolls and 3 pages of paper doll clothes.The Dionne quintuplets (born May 28, 1934) are the first quintuplets known to survive their infancy. The sisters were born just outside Callander, Ontario, Canada near the village of Corbeil.
The Dionne girls were born two months premature. After four months with their family, they were made wards of the King for the next nine years under the Dionne Quintuplets' Guardianship Act, 1935. The government and those around them began to profit by making them a significant tourist attraction in Ontario.The identical quintuplet sisters were (in order of birth):
* Yvonne Édouilda Marie Dionne (died June 23, 2001(2001-06-23) (aged 67) of cancer)
* Annette Lillianne Marie Dionne (Allard) (age 76)
* Cécile Marie Émilda Dionne (Langlois) (age 76)
* Émilie Marie Jeanne Dionne (died August 6, 1954(1954-08-06) (aged 20) of accidental suffocation during an epileptic seizure at her convent)
* Marie Reine Alma Dionne (Houle) (died February 27, 1970(1970-02-27) (aged 35) of an apparent blood clot of the brain in Montreal). One paper doll has been autographed by Cecile Dionne with a fountain pen in red.........BOTH PAPER DOLL SET AND AUTOGRAPH ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.